Continuing Education Units

What do I do with my completed CEU form?

CEU forms can be sent to our CEU Chair, Franz Fruhmann for approval. Please scan and email directly to Franz at

How do I petition for CEU approval for my upcoming event/program/education session?

Fill out the CEU proposal form and send to Franz Furhmann, CEU Accreditation Specialist for approval.  More details can be found here.

Does the APRA Office track my CEU's?

No, it is the responsibility of the individual to keep track of all approved CEU's. The yellow form is the member copy of the approval for your records.


Arizona Parks and Recreation Association has money set aside for anyone to host and event or training. Have an idea? Simply fill out the application LOCATED HERE and submit to the Program Committee for review 90 days prior to the event date.

The APRA office will help market the event, set up and collect registrations and more! Find details HERE.

Where can I find a list of upcoming programs?

Please check the APRA Events Calendar for a list of all upcoming events.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software