Are you interested in volunteering, making new connections, building your professional resume? APRA has many opportunities to help you serve. Listed below are a few examples of the available positions.
Learn a new skill, meet new people build your resume. Still not sure about volunteering, read this.
- ARPA Board of Directors. We have 15 positions that rotate on an annual and semi-annual basis – click here to see the APRA Org Chart These positions would require the most time commitment.
- In addition to the board positions we have 7 committees that are also listed on the org chart all which need members to volunteer in different capacities.
- Special events such as the annual Phoenix Summit Challenge, Swimmers Classic, Ultimate Lifeguard Challenge, Hike for Hops all need volunteers throughout the year to work in different capacities. This would likely be a one day of on-site help setting up and working the event, selling snacks, directing participants.
- If you have the capacity to teach members we are always looking to hold educational opportunities for the membership. To submit an educational program or event click here for details APRA will help with the necessary costs as well.
- Conference Volunteers. Each year we need close to 100 people to help us make this event work serving in areas such as golf tournament, registration booths, room hosts, maintenance day, socials, annual awards etc.
If there is a specific area you would be interested in serving please email email@example.com and our staff will make a personal introduction to the person in charge of the particular area of interest. APRA has been in transition over the past few months so we will likely have additional opportunities as we finish out the year.
Thank you so much for your willingness to help make our Association a success!