Recognizing Excellence in the field of Parks, Recreation, Cultural and Community Services
All 2012 APRA Award Nominations, including the Awards Nomination Form
and supporting documentation, must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, after registering and paying the nomination fee.
Early Bird Deadline
($20 per nomination)
All nomination information must be received by the Awards and Citations Committee Chair via email by no later than 5 p.m., Friday, May 4, 2012.
($30 per nomination)
All nomination information must be received by the Awards and Citations Committee Chair via email by no later than 5 p.m., Friday, May 18, 2012.
Each year the Awards Committee receives approximately 100 nominations. Each nomination is carefully reviewed by a panel of APRA members from around the State. Their responsibility is to select the most outstanding nominations for recognition. When submitting a nomination, please consider the following suggestions:
- Read the criteria for each award category and the nomination procedures carefully;
- The committee suggests that you use award criteria headings when writing your nomination. Each criteria is assigned a point value. Nominations should provide information pertaining directly to each award criteria.
- Nominations should be clear, concise and well written;
- Submit complete nomination materials;
- Spend time preparing the nomination application; and submit
- Awards Nomination Form
Go to the Annual Awards page for a complete listing of awards, categories, and criteria.Questions?
Chris Gallagher, Chairman, APRA Awards & Citations Committee
For information, call (623) 930-2833 or email email@example.com