APRA and Lance Strategies have partnered to create a Leadership Certification Course beginning September 2019. Each course includes (4) in-person sessions lasting 3.5 hours each, offered from 9:00am - 12:30pm at the APRA Office in Central Phoenix.
Attendees can purchase the Leadership I and/or II course as a 4-pack bundle or can register individually for each class.
Nicole Lance will hold an informational webinar on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 12:00 - 12:30 pm to review the course in detail.
Registration link coming soon
Leadership I Outcomes:
1) Attendees will understand and define their personal leadership styles, identifying and developing plans for how they can be effective and have influence in the workplace
2) Attendees will develop a framework for their own personal brand of leadership and articulate a plan for building their leadership presence
3) Attendees will gain knowledge of the importance of personal relationships and self-care and develop plans for improving how they support teammates and how they can better care for themselves so they can be better leaders in the workplace.
4) Attendees will develop in-depth understanding of why diversity and inclusion drive better results and how to improve diversity and inclusion in their own organization.
5) Attendees will be trained in methodologies for having crucial and courageous conversations as well as an in-depth understanding of communication dynamics that often prevent progress at work.
6) Attendees will develop plans for career advancement, including identification of specific areas for needed development and training
Leadership II Outcomes:
1) Attendees will be trained in Council/Commission relations and identify specific paths for improving relationships with these bodies.
2) Attendees will develop an action plan for encouraging advocacy for initiatives and programs and will understand the dynamics of how to build these relationships and gain support.
3) Attendees will gain in-depth training relative to difficult conversations and conflict resolution and will complete self-awareness activities to identify how they can overcome their own barriers to productive dialogue.
4) Attendees will develop a personalized strategy for identifying and building high-value partnerships.