It's a real LIVE get together!
Join Jeremy Palmer, your APRA West Region Representative, for the first in-person gathering of the region to discuss what matters for your area.
To receive lunch you must register no later than 5:00 pm on August 19th.
West Region Meet Up:
Mohave and La Paz Counties
Bullhead City, Colorado City, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Parker, Quartzite, San Luis, Somerton, Welton and Yuma.
An APRA West Region Meetup
Date: Tuesday, August 24th
Where: Yuma Civic Center - 1440 W Desert Hills Dr. Yuma, AZ
Agenda will be forthcoming –
City of Yuma Parks and Rec has graciously agreed to host us.
*Lunch included - generously hosted by Dig Studio
This will be a great opportunity to:
- Meet up with you peers in the west region
- To find out more about APRA and what the association is working on, e.g. TEAMS, APRA Events and Trainings, Conference, etc.
- Meet the new Parks Director Jason Nau and other new staff in Yuma.
- (Tentative) view presentation from a local design/planning firm.
OPTIONAL GOLF OUTING:
City of Yuma Desert Hills Golf Course
9:00 am Tee Time
$10 for 9 holes - includes cart
*individuals pay on-site
Hosted by West Region Rep:
Jeremy Palmer, ASLA
Questions? email Jeremy
Park Superintendent | Hualapai Mtn. Park
ext. 3859 | (928) 715-2689
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Event is free to APRA members - Please log into your APRA account before registering
- $5 for non-members -- payment in full required at the time of registration
Save on APRA education, build your professional network, and more by
becoming an APRA member
Chicken chipotle ceasar wraps
Roast beef sandwiches on artisan bread
Homemade fresh potato chips
Fresh berry medley with a strawberry white chocolate mousse, topped with chocolate covered strawberries
Iced tea, coffee, and water