Ready for a professional growth deep dive? It's MORE than just a Book Club!
Join the newest APRA community and focus on building your skills, network, self-awareness and passion for the parks and recreation industry.
Congratulations AGAIN to Becky Spires, Recreation Service Specialist with the City of Maricopa for winning the $25 Amazon Giftcard and water bottle combo, compliments of Shade 'N Net!
Join us to:
- Team read a variety of on-trend professional development text
- Watch relevant videos - (Tedx, TedTalks and YouTube Gurus)
- Discover your personal learning, leadership, and communication styles
- Spin the prize wheel for books and other free goodies!
Registration closes 24 hours prior to each session
Each forum has a limited number of "seats" so please register ASAP. You will receive the Zoom link and required password in your confirmation email.
The Book Club | Agenda
- Chapters 3-5 Outsmart Your Brain (second edition) by Dr. Marcia Reynolds
- Share Emotional Intelligence survey results
- Open discussion on chapters 3-5
- Who will the prize wheel land on next? Will Becky win again??
The Book Club | FacilitatorJeneea Jervay-Bush | Program Manager | At Any Age (A3) Fitness & Rec
This course if FREE for members, $10 for non-members.
Save on APRA education, build your professional network, and more by
becoming an APRA member.